HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:1719 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Head - KYC & CMS - Banking (10-20 yrs)
Please find below Job Description:
Profile- Head of APAC KYC & CMS
Experience Required- 10+ years
Mandatory Skills :
- Managing KYC,onboarding,CDD,EDD,CMS.
- Working in Banking Operations not into risk management.
- Experience in KYC for Investment Banking.
What we're looking for:
- Relevant years- experience in an AML/FinCrime or EDD role
- Prior experience in managing regulatory inspections/audit, or employed by a regulator in an inspection related role, managing AML regulatory and policy change and performing EDD and/or managing an EDD team
- Strong communication skills, in particular for external communication with regulators and auditors
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional Stakeholder and Team Management skills
- Strong written skills
- Strong analytical ability and judgment
- Ability to identify and differentiate between Financial Crime AML Risk and Reputational Risk
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Degree holder, preferably Finance/Accounting related
- AML related qualifications (e.g. ACAMS)
- Expertise in KYC, CDD, and Enhanced Due Diligence processes
New Avenues Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.