Sr. Manager at T D Newton & Associates
Views:536 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - KYC & CDD - Banking Captive (13-20 yrs)
Manage KYC and Onboarding BAU Functions, including providing leadership for KYC production teams, oversight for relevant projects and remediation, risk and control objectives and stakeholder management.
- Provide governance and oversight for Asia KYC, Onboarding and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) with coverage across Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Japan and Shanghai.
- Manage Stakeholder engagement, including provision of periodic updates, prioritisation according to business initiatives, and escalations
- Provide manager's approval where applicable in line with KYC policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, with appropriate controls in place and timely periodic review of processes
- Partner Risk & Control Officer and Client Rigour to continuously assess and maintain appropriate controls
- Ensure quality of KYC through quality assurance framework, which includes continuous education and second level verification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.