Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:1012 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Head - Knowledge Management Operation - BPO/KPO (12-15 yrs)
Head - Knowledge Management Operations
Education Qualification: Must have a regular MBA/ PGDM degree
Salary: Upto 30L
Workdays: 5 days a week in UK shift (flexible time)
Company: Our client is a leading MNC with having global presence giving a stable career to its talent pool.
Assessment: Shortlisted candidates will have to clear an English written tests and present a case study.
- Head of Knowledge Management Ops team will head/oversee two processes (Knowledge Management Operation and Analytics Support).
- Head operations will be responsible for managing a team of 300+ people, managing overall SLA metrics of the department and defining strategic road-map.
- Re-engineer and automate existing processes. Transform the operations/ process for a better user experience.
- Manage the budget.
- Execution of quality across various sub-functions to enhance overall productivity and efficiency of the department. Determine operational needs by analysing the quality impacting issue and derive action plan to drive improvement. Drive process improvement programs by innovating and sharing best practices. Ensure best knowledge management and data management programs are implemented.
- Manage PS (Performance Standard) and CPS (Critical Process Standard)
- Manage escalations & drive basis discipline on the floor. Resolve operational issues and escalations within the stipulated TAT (turn-around-time)
- Monitor and publish variance against set service SLAs / TATs and immediate escalation for any quality deficits and short falls in performance.
- If required, conduct training, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common challenges.
- Support the leadership team on ad-hoc projects from time to time such as potential identification and recommendation of service touch point's basis existing inputs
- Guide, mentor and review department's performance. Set goals and ensure each team member achieves those goals and performance standards.
- Collaborate with other colleagues across the globe for farming and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with other business leaders for innovative initiatives.
Experience Required :
- Total 12 - 15 years of experience in high velocity GLOBAL Backed-end Operations/ Knowledge Management process. Managing global projects is essential.
- 5+ years of strategic leadership operational experience in scaling automation and transformation.
- Must have managed team size of at least 300-1000 people. understanding/keen eye for delighting customers
- Must have experience of managing budgets.
- Prior experience in international KPO/BPO/Research Consulting companies will be preferred.
- Must have experience of managing back-end operations and analytics processes (non-IT & non-voice processes only).
Skills Required :
- Good Analytical skills, logical rational thought process. Good with numbers.
- Must process sound business judgment (and not just analytics)
- Must have a successful track record and high achievement scores
- Ability to think out of the box to manage operations and lead people
- Ability to drive change and excellence
- Up for a challenging, empowering and demanding work-profile
- Excellent communication (English language) and articulation skills.