HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1224 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Java Development - Investment Bank (15-25 yrs)
We are hiring for a top global investment bank
Experience : 15 - 25 Years
Purpose of Role :
- This position of Delivery Manager - Chennai exists,
- To manage Chennai Team of 300+ people and drive them towards Quality and On Time deliveries of their work items.
- To work with relevant stakeholders to achieve the above and this includes Risk Management, Resource Management and Schedule / Cost management.
- Work with onsite counterparts for offshoring their activities.
- Devise and Implement Processes which would enhance the quality of offshore deliverables.
Previous Level of Experience :
- Software Development with a minimum IT experience of 12 to 15 years.
- Should have had Hands On technical expertise of Web, DB and Client-Server applications before taking up a Managerial role.
- Should have experience in managing large / complex project should have managed projects related to Banking
Contributing Responsibilities :
- Contribute to people recruitment for project positions
- Work with other managers and contribute towards improvising Admin, Infrastructure or any other area which would help smooth running of the offshore development
- Contribute to offshore development centre
- Establishing standards / Procedure which could be like Submitting Whitepapers on any technology that is widely used and would be useful for other teams
- Mobilize people which would enable other teams to perform better
- Document and share the best practises with other teams
Specific Qualifications/Skills :
- Project Manager who has hands on experience on Technology and Architectural concepts and must have managed team of larger size.
Level of Education :
- Bachelor/Master degree in any Tech discipline (Computer Science preferred) with a good background of software development with a minimum IT experience of 12 to 15 years and equivalent exposure to Capital markets functionally.