Head - IT - Online/eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Overall responsible for devising and updating IT strategy and roadmap at an enterprise level
- Create digital roadmap for the organisation and set short, medium- and long-term objectives and time bound actions plans
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, enhancing, and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Contribute substantially to innovation and overcome technology limitations to deliver on customer experience.
- Prepare and execute IT budget and ensure the budget guidelines are followed and expenditure is within IT budget
- Report on the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
- Initiate, lead and/or support IT requirements of the assigned business functions and their delivery in accordance with project goals, time scales and costs
- Lead, manage and train the team
- Working closely with vendor partners, business / functional heads, supply chain team etc.