Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:4878 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Head - IT/IS Internal Audit - Bank - CISA (14-21 yrs)
We are approaching you for the above mentioned role in a growing private sector bank. The role would be based out of Mumbai. One has to develop risk based IT audit framework. Lead and manage multiple IT audit assignments of application security, VA (Vulnerability assessment) of multiple operating and database systems, network and security devices. Experience wise they are looking at someone from Banking, IT or Telecom sector. CISA certification is mandatory.
Key responsibilities will be to :
- Develop Risk Based IT Audit framework, adopting ISO 27001 standards and meeting RBI regulations, and prepare IT Audit Program for the Bank
- Lead and manage multiple IT audit assignments of application security/ application controls review, VA (Vulnerability assessment) of multiple operating and database systems
- Performing and monitoring Infrastructure audits- network and security devices, Proxies, Firewalls, Routers, Switches,
- Manage IT Audit of Multiple Applications/ OS/ DB / Security devices and Data Center IT Infrastructure,
- Project Management Audit - Time & Cost Management, Gap Analysis, Configuration documents, UAT, approvals, etc
- Automate end-to-end audit process to improve control effectiveness and also optimizing internal audit resources within organization
- Review 'multiple systems/ IT Infrastructure/ Security Devices/ Functional controls of IT Business Processes
- Presenting the audit reports to the board and various committees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.