Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:783 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - IT Infrastructure Management (18-24 yrs)
Head - IT Infrastructure Management
- The head of IT Infrastructure is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage, and related software.
- This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure.
- Partnering with the Lead for Business Applications, this position will lead the Infrastructure and Operations teams with overall responsibility for technology infrastructure planning and deployment of technology for various projects.
- Partners with CIO to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise.
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation, and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company's requirements and expectations.
- Development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations governance process.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners.
- Works closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run the Governance with the partners. Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization.
- Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly available server and network architectures.
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Candidate with overall 18+ years' total experience, including 5+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise ERP environment, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security, and information protection.
2. Experience of leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network, including multicounty setup, VLAN setup for regulatory requirement, managing data protection, etc.
3. Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft stacks.
4. Working knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) and related technologies,
5. Cisco-based network communications technology, High availability and disaster recovery architecture, communication, and related technologies
6. Exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption.
7. Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.