Chief Business Officer at SearchLight HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:222 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - IT Infrastructure - Investment Domain - FinTech (10-14 yrs)
Currently we have an excellent career opportunity with a fast growing SEBI registered fintech in the investment domain. The company is growing exponentially in their journey to become a unicorn by 2023. The client has 10 Lakh registered customers on their fintech platform.
NOTE - Candidates having work experience in AWS cloud may only consider applying for this role
Job Location - Lower Parel
Senior role in Infrastructure
What you will do
Infrastructure Planning & Management :
- Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture and processes.
- Maintain high availability of IT infra with a structured and process oriented approach.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems and networks to determine cost and productivity levels, and implement improvements.
- Ensure responsive 12x6 helpdesk, support personnel and vendor services.
- Proactive need analysis, demand forecasting, planning, sourcing and timely deployment of all IT Assets.
Cloud Infrastructure & Devops :
- Architecting and implementing Cloud infrastructure.
- Ensuring standard compliance and networking enabled in cloud infrastructure.
Implementing following :
- Infrastructure as code (Ansible,Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Container and Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Logging and Monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic, ELK)
- Automation tools and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
Compliance & Security :
- Ensure Info Security & Cyber Security Compliance as per Regulatory Standards & Standard Industry Guidelines.
- Maintain beyond hygiene security of Cloud, Data & IT Systems.
- Handle Security incident, timely closure and prepare RCA.
- Prepare IT management dashboards, monthly IT compliance metrics and meetings for senior management review on IT performance
- Timely closure on VAPT findings on IT infrastructure.
New Projects :
- Planning, designing, testing and roll out of all kinds of IT Infrastructure projects and new services based on the approved business plan.
- Facilitate sourcing of all kinds of IT Infrastructure solutions and services.
- Manage purchases and Vendor Management
What we are looking for
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science) preferred with 10+ year's experience.
- Thorough experience of infrastructure - Networking, Firewalls, Security, Load balancers, CDN, Hypervisor, Storage & Databases.
- Solid knowledge of IT and cloud security principles and best practices from cost and performance perspective.
- Working knowledge of modern infrastructure architecture, networking and security principles
- Experience in installation, configuration and managing Apache/Nginx web server, designing highly available, fault tolerant infrastructure.
- Having knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes implementation.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.