Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:519 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - IT Infrastructure & Information Security - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Clix Capital is a new age NBFC revolutionizing the lending space by offering differentiated digital lending products that are driven by technology and deep analytics. It offers a range of lending products to a varied spectrum of customers across the MSME and consumer segment, including personal loans, MSME loans, healthcare loans, and mortgage finance.
Clix is co-founded by industry veterans Mr. Pramod Bhasin and Mr. Anil Chawla and is backed by a private equity fund AION Capital Partners Limited (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management, LLC - one of the largest alternate investment managers globally with AUM of $433 billion). Mr. Bhasin is the founder of Genpact and the former CEO of GE Capital India and Asia; and Mr. Chawla has been the former CEO of GE Capital India and Asia's Commercial Finance Business.
Together Mr. Bhasin, Mr. Chawla and AION jointly acquired the commercial lending and leasing business of GE Capital India in September 2016 and rechristened it Clix Capital.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role holder will be responsible for overseeing the company's technology infrastructure, Cloud Information Security and bringing in new digital initiatives while working in close co-ordination with internal stakeholders and vendors
- The role holder will have to identify the need for upgrades as per requirements of various departments while assessing risk and the impact on existing systems.
- Responsible for planning and implementing technology infrastructure and digital transformation functions and integrating with all branches
Responsible for analysing requirements, identifying dependencies, UAT, setting time lines and prioritising tasks
- Vendor Management
- Responsible for Loan Management systems of the organisation
- Responsible for tracking regulatory requirements and co-ordination during audits
- 12 to 15 years' experience handling IT roll-outs/projects/programs and digital transformation initiatives in NBFCs/Fintech companies
- Experience working in Loan Origination/Loan Management Systems
- Strategic Mindset
- Should have BE / MBA/MCA
- Certifications like CISSP /CISM is mandatory along ITIL Basics & PMP as mandatory certification
- Should be a good team player and should be able to work with cross functional and geographically distributed teams.
- Strong people skills with high integrity and team spirit. Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be able to effectively interact and liaison with internal and external stakeholders