Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Sannam S4 Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:770 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Head - IT Infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
About Sannam S4
- Founded in 2008, this established yet rapidly expanding, privately owned, international market entry services company has long-standing international relationships with many of the world's top universities, non profit organisations, corporations and international governments.
- Partnerships include at least one of the top three universities in the USA, Australia and New Zealand and five out of the top ten in the UK. In addition to its institutional partners, it has formal higher education advisory roles with the governments of Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, China and India as well as a blue chip list of corporate and international non profit partners. Sannam S4 is an official Strategic Partner to the U.S. Department of Commerce and U.K Department of International Trade.
- Sannam S4 has offices in the USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia and an exceptionally strong base in India (five offices). Sannam S4 employs >260 individuals globally, serving over 300 international clients across over 20 countries. Over the past 5 years Sannam S4 has consistently grown >25% pa and remains privately owned.
- A central part of this fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial business- 3 year strategic plan which it will launch in April 2021, is to triple group revenue. To achieve this, Sannam S4 have secured multiple new, globally renowned non-executive Directors and expanded its global executive team and now are looking to appoint an industry leader to become their Executive Director, Marketing as they drive the organisation to a commercial transition point in 2024/25. In 2018 and 2019, Sannam S4 won the prestigious India Inc. UK-India Consultancy Firm of the Year Award competing against the world's leading consultancy companies.
-Sannam S4 is a market leader, providing a range of international services to over eighty-five global higher education institutions. Their education business, which accounts for c.60% of Group revenue, has four pillars to its services; Student Recruitment, TNE Partnerships and Research, Education Policy, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Sannam S4 also focuses on delivering services to non-profit organisations and donor agencies and government departments.
- The company also serves a diverse range of international corporations, from well-known Fortune 500 multinationals, to exciting high profile venture capital backed tech companies. They have strong client portfolios in the development, agriculture, food and drink sectors amongst others.
- You are invited to a world of opportunities where you can contribute in your own special way to how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And be a part of a team that is known for its unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with its clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
- The ideal candidate should be having a minimum of 15+ years work experience managing IT Infrastructure architecture, security, performance, availability, incident, and capacity, configuration, and change-management processes and for the tools, vendors and resources to support 247 uptime and availability SLAs. This person is also responsible for working with software and IT support-related vendors. The candidate should be very confident communicating with clients at all levels and inspiring a growing team of professionals. The candidate should be open and an active team player who is willing to provide new ideas and suggestions and implement them.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complete infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, data centre operation, network & voice communication.
- Maintains key infrastructure support systems such as CMDB, Monitoring, Cloud services, Backup/Recovery, Identity and Access Management, Patching, Anti-Virus, Printing, Mobility
- Acts as expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
- Advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes.
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
- Communicates and validates program architecture with infrastructure team, project management team, and technology services management team.
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Author and exercise the information technology disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Support and participate in the investigation of security incidents, identifying root, technical, contributing or organizational causes, and implement preventive actions where necessary
- Leading and supporting the design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of multiple infrastructure domains (servers, network, virtualization, storage, middleware, security, messaging)
- Lead Cloud Migration and Cloud Managed Services on AWS/ GCP/ Azure as needed
- Provide technical expertise for assigned infrastructure projects, which may include equipment ordering, testing, troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of upgrades or configuration enhancements
- Create and implement framework to meet Data Security requirement.
Minimum required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management, Computer Science, or related discipline and a minimum of 15 years of professional experience in information technology roles.
- 15+ years-experience in a production IT environment managing enterprise IT infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas.
- Has understanding of Managed Services and hosting on Azure /AWS / GCP including management of application servers and database instances, cost management, security, WAF, Firewall, SIEM, IDS and IPS
- Has a thorough knowledge of the Domains, Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data center, and application software, Windows is a must and Linux is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of VMware, Hypervisor or other virtual software.
- Working Knowledge of Dockers, Containers and Kubernetes, Deep understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services, Security monitoring tools and Mobile Device Management
- Has ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology.
- Thorough knowledge of server and client- based technologies including virtualization, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, SQL, business application software and backup & disaster recovery
- Mastery of network and communications architecture, hardware and networking protocols and configurations including, but not limited to, routers, switches, VPN, Wireless, SAN and NAS.
- Windows 2012/2016 Server installation and configuration (Active directory/DNS etc.)
- Experience in Office 365, Teams, SharePoint Administration
- Experience in Antivirus Software's like McAfee, Symantec etc
- Has worked on Infrastructure monitoring products
- Should have good understanding in compliances like ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR. Etc
- With a strong track record of professionalism and support for our clients, Sannam S4 has built its business on individuals who bring value and experience to the business and its clients and the accountability that a medium sized business requires.
- Knowledge of Internet, security and e-mail protocols, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, IPsec, certificates, NAC
- Thorough understanding of key platform concepts such as performance, redundancy, fail-over, DR, etc.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills to assess and recommend technology and technical solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to present effectively to senior managers including CEO and executive leadership team.
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs.