Principal Consultant at Fortune HR Consultant
Views:3774 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Head - IT Governance & Compliance - Small Finance Bank (10-12 yrs)
- Establish and manage information management and protection framework for an effective Bank wide Information Governance Program; serve as a consultant to business leaders
- Identify, evaluate, and assist with the implementation of an information governance solution to provide systemic monitoring of the Information Governance program;
- Manage day-to-day activities, including policies, procedures, training and communication regarding the Information Governance Program.
- In conjunction Compliance identify information management and protection laws and regulations and implement actions to ensure compliance.
- Develop, implement and maintain the policies, systems, and procedures for the management of recorded information throughout its life cycle
- Ensuring that the respective functional heads have the correct IT policies, procedures, standards, and practices for conformance with the IT Governance Framework and mandatory legislation and regulations, in place, as defined by Group Compliance.
- Define IT RACI charts defining the acceptance of responsibilities in respect of the supply and demand for IT.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to developing and advising on the IT Functional Area development of governance documentation such as policies, standards, procedures and training.
- Perform regular IT Governance Maturity Assessments for the respective IT Functional Areas.
- Develop a training plan aligned to the IT Governance Program for all IT Functional Areas, based on the defined current Skills Matrix.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies, standards and procedures require change.
- Implement IT Governance Risk and Compliance Policy, Standards and Procedures:
- Ensure security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies to minimize or eliminate risk and audit finding, according the requirements defined by Group Compliance.
- Ensure that IT staff understand their role in compliance.
- Track and monitor IT Compliance initiatives.
- Expertise in IT outsource Management such as contract review, control on vendor etc.
- Supervise and lead a group of Quality Analysts/SMEs in the Information Technology department
- Provide oversight and guidance to team for the effective and timely development of acceptance standards that support the quality objectives of the IT department.
- Schedule and balance team activities to meet deadlines for deliverables and meetings
- Participate in strategic and long-range planning for Bank's Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Provide periodic reviews of team member performance using both formal and informal mechanisms
- Mentor team members in best practices and skills development
- Identify potential service level problems before they occur and implement or communicate solutions
- Lead implementation of departmental operating procedures, applicable security procedures and support/practice needs to ensure that the quality of service provided meets customer requirements
- Recommend and participate in the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity
- Create and execute QA and testing processes on systems, networks, hardware and software
- Perform quantitative data analysis to gauge effectiveness and efficiency of processes, customer satisfaction and product/service quality
- Work collaboratively with all IT teams to develop standard operating procedures and quality goals that ensure consistently high-quality products and services are delivered efficiently
- Monitor the effectiveness of processes and standard operating procedures within IT, identify weaknesses and assist in implementing improvements
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- College degree in Technology (BE/IT) preferred.
- Certifications in Project management, ITIL (Practitioner or above), IT Regulatory knowledge.
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) will be extremely valued.
- 10+ years of relevant experience managing and/or directing large IT operational teams preferred.
- This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.