Head - IT Applications - Resources/Logistics/Energy (12-17 yrs)
Category : IT & Systems
Job Type : Permanent
- Innovation, Platform Business Models, Digital Technologies, Data-driven Operation
- Capability to lead business process improvement engagements, driving management of change and ensuring creation and capturing of Value
- Co-create the Digital strategy for the company in close collaboration with OpCos'teams. Align and Integrate Digital strategy, Systems, and projects with Business Strategic priorities
Client Details : The client has grown to become a global integrated infrastructure player with businesses in key industry verticals - resources, logistics and energy.
- Interfaces with business analysts, project managers, and/or customers to clarify requirements, including those that involve multiple interdependent systems/applications, and significant business risk.
- On large initiatives can get hands-on in solutioning - Analyse, define and document requirements for a system, considering its interfaces and inter dependencies with other systems and develop story line and lead / deliver the sprints utilising a variety of procedures and techniques.
- Oversee applications project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI.
- Supervises application team - allocates work, prioritise and drives delivery against commitment. Also Assigns work, monitors work quality and reviews output.
- Ability to run Agile Methodology as a Culture in itself, such as scrum, extreme programming, adaptive software development, etc., emphasise continual requirements definition, close team collaboration, testing early and often, and ensure delivery in short, rapid iterations. Ensure tools are used effectively, in order to provide visibility and transparency to the business users and internal teams.
- Minimum 12 years of Application Development work experience - Agile environment preferred
- Experience in implementation of ERP's
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
Job Offer :
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organisations in the oil and gas industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
Contact - Prince Jain - +91 124 452 5415
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.