Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:3540 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:192
Head - IT Applications - Institutional Lending Business - NBFC (8-17 yrs)
Head IT Applications is in-charge of implementing and maintaining all the IT applications in the Institutional Lending business. He/she manages the IT applications team. This role reports into CTO.
Key Responsibilities of this job are:
- Scan the technology innovations happening in the marketplace and map the applicability to the business needs primarily in Institional Lending - Supply chain, SME, Corporate Finance lending etc
- Build a Digital Technology enterprise architecture for the business scalability
- IT solution vendor management - empanelment, cost and contract negotiations
- IT Change Management
- Lead the team of IT team to implement the IT projects
- To drive effective and timely implementation of IT applications within the organization, in line with the IT Enterprise Architecture
- Plan and implement DR for critical IT applications.
Head IT Applications - Institutional Lending has in depth knowledge of software technology landscape and application of these technologies for the business needs.
The role has deep understanding of the NBFC business. Role should envisage the technology requirements for running the business efficiently and for the business scalability. The IT solutions would be for multiple stakeholders of the business:
- Employees / Sales Force
This role would work with business/ risk and operations stakeholders & driving all new IT applications. This includes pre-project stages such as solution evaluation, detailed project planning as well as project implementation, managing timelines & deliveries with vendors as well as the internal project teams.
The other key responsibilities of the role are:
- Software performance and load management
- Quality assurance of IT applications
- IT applications security
Major challenges facing this profile is:
- Managing the technology obsolescence
- Get the IT projects implemented as per the business criticality/time to market
- Ensuring proper balance in treating business solution vendors as partners, yet pushing them to derive timely output & quality in their deliveries. (Business solution vendors for NBFC space are a niche segment, and tend to have an inherent negotiation advantage)
- Limiting impact on project schedule due to unplanned changes in requirements.(Any medium or major change in requirements could lead to entire design and project deliverables and timelines being re-worked.)
The qualifications required to fulfil this role is a graduate with 15-18 years- experience in implementation of IT projects for corporate and institutional lending. Deep understanding of software life cycle management and quality processes. This profile requires strong technology knowledge, very good domain knowledge of Institutional lending and project management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.