Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:4661 Applications:683 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Head - IT (20-27 yrs)
Reports to CEO
Only Mumbai-based candidates
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff to perform.
- Developing IT budget for the company and managing optimal costs towards IT on a day-to-day business operations.
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information.
- Develop and design policies to efficiently manage IT resources and systems of the organization.
- Implementing enterprise wide anti-virus, IT security, Backup and Database disaster management, related drills, strategies and Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Accountable for the following systems: Windows systems Application systems that support Asset, Antivirus updates, basic administration, Data backups.
- EPABX and basic troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange Server, Maintenance of PRI Lines and other IT and IT related infrastructure.
- Maintain, Monitor, and Audit IT systems for continual improvement.
- Ensuring security of the existing IT Setup including network, IT devices and applications.
- Planning IT infrastructure requirements based on the existing projects and keeping organization's Vision in mind.
- Allocating responsibilities to staff in order to provide better end-user interface, quality of service and efficient customer support.
- Documenting all details like Daily check lists, change management reports, incident reports, SOPs and regularly updating them.
- Providing troubleshooting solutions in times of IT disasters on Desktop, Application or network level in the organization.
- Ensuring Data Protection, testing and implementation of new techniques in IT.
- Develops requests for proposals based on detailed business unit and internal customer requirements.
- Negotiates and implements long term agreements and strategic sourcing agreements with vendors to develop partnerships, leverage spend and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Analysis cost reduction opportunities through spend detail by general ledger, supplier, commodity and accounts payable data.
- Works with internal customers on initiatives to both streamline and enhance internal control systems and to work on complicated contract deliverable, helping to ensure delivering the bottom line with greater profits and lower risk.
- Develops and maintains standard terms and conditions, which will increase strategic program value, lower costs and reduce contractual liability and risk of litigation, such as: General Terms Agreement, General Services Agreement, Purchase Order Terms and Conditions, Master Supply Agreement, Professional Services Agreement, etc. Updates contract language to comply with regulations, company policy changes, etc.
- Monitors long term agreements from the time of inception through expiration, to foster the team negotiation process prior to the expiration of the agreement.
- Monitors all contract renewals on a proactive, monthly basis to explore any/all cost reduction opportunities during the negotiation process.
- To study, monitor and analyse the reports on a daily / weekly / monthly / yearly basis and to escalate the matter in case of any major deviations
- Compile information, such as production rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, or customer information, so that status reports can be completed.
- Compile and prepare documentation related to production sequences, transportation, personnel schedules, or purchase, maintenance, or repair orders.