Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:797 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Head - IoT Business (15-20 yrs)
Currently, we are supporting Our client who is a reputed name in Wireless Connectivity & Platform Provider to hiring for very critical leadership talent. The role is for Head of IoT business, our client is seeking an experienced Business Head to lead the development and execution of the INDIA IoT Business. Reporting to Country Head
Job Responsibilities :
- Evaluate, Strategize and execute the company business plan.
- Build partnerships and alliance eco system to be the industry leader in company solutions & services
- Build B2B sales, marketing and account functions to achieve the business plan
- Ensure growth and profitability of the business
- Work with Group Corporate & Technology shared functions (Finance, Technology, Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance etc.) to meet the business requirements
- Define the roadmap to offer multiple industry vertical solutions and implement for the business needs though build, buy or partner strategy
- Participate and closely work with industry regulatory and associations
- Partner with other Mobile Network Operators for the joint industry solutions
- Represent and ensure the brand and performance is well communicated to the industry for lead and value generation through PR agency.
Skill & Qualification :
- Around 15 yrs experience.
- Last 5+ years in the business development/sales/leadership
- MBA from premium college with Technology/Engineering graduation.
- Experience in B2B, partnership and alliances.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills essential.
- Executed deals, minimum around 10 Mn$ size.
- Strong domain knowledge and working experience in IoT industry, Cellular e-sim, AIS 140 solutions.
- Demonstrated success working both independently and in highly collaborative environments.