Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:724 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Investor Relations - Internet/Consulting Firm (8-11 yrs)
Head - Investor Relations
What you'll do :
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Help prepare the company's Annual Report
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.