Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:1326 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Head - Investor Relations - FinTech Startup (10-20 yrs)
Client : One of the fastest growing startup Fintech company based at Mumbai. It is a B2B online platform of Fintech startup to create a one-stop marketplace of financial products. In a short span of time they have achieved headcount of 1500+ employees Pan India. Organization provides a platform enables users to make smart financial decisions. It provides a data-backed list of the most reliable options to choose from. Search to purchase, a user can complete the entire process online in a few clicks. It is already funded more than $70M and expects to collect more than $200 million in FY22. Organization is soon preparing to enter in Unicorn club.
Qualification : Chartered Accountant qualified
Experience : 10-20 years
CTC : Upto 2 Cr (Including 20% variable)
(Candidate who apply must be currently drawing minimum 80-90 lacs fixed)
Candidate should be stable in companies. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
Mandatory Skills :
- Should have working knowledge in Fintech/Insurtech/Financial Services/Financial tech firms companies in Investor Relations. Tech based Startup firms experience is preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for end to end relationship with Investors, fund raising, Investor liaison etc
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
Those interested please contact Manisha- 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.