Head - Investor Relations - Construction Firm - CA (10-12 yrs)
- Preparation of comprehensive management discussion material for investor interactions.
- Improve all reporting and disclosure standards, and creating a consistent and uniform message to the market.
- Improve capital markets confidence through consistent and transparent interactions about strategic developments with existing and potential investors and research houses (event-related and quarterly results)
- Oversee and prepare Board presentations on Financial Results.
- Regular meetings with institutional investors and buy/sell-side analysts, one on one and at investor's conferences.
- Drive communications with investors groups including periodic reporting and conference calls on operational and financial performance and other pitching material
- Financial modelling and Advisory: Annual Budget, operating plan, Quarterly rolling forecast, Business cases, Contribution margins business wise.
- Preparing analyst presentations, press release documents.
- Financial analysis of company and peers
- Coordinate with legal and secretarial teams to ensure regulatory and shareholder compliance
- Collecting and preparing information using Bloomberg, Reuters and other data points.
- A Chartered accountant/MBA with 10-12 years of experience is a must for this role
- Strong exposure of working in Investor relation function
- Good communication skills and ability to represent the organization externally
- A candidate with the ability to efficiently manage Stakeholders (Internal & External)
- Should have experience of working closely with the business teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.