HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy (OPC) Private Limited
Views:2857 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Investor Relations - Construction Firm (8-10 yrs)
The investor relations manager is accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of the company, and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company's performance.
Other Responsibilities :
1. Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan
2. Financial modeling and valuation analysis as required
3. Performs comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
4. Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
5. Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
6. Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
7. Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
8. Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
9. Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
10. Manages the investor relations portion of the company website
11. Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community
12. Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives
13. Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
14. Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
15. Prepares the presentations for the Rating Agencies and other financial information required by them.
- Required qualification Chartered Accountant or Masters in Business Administration (with specialization of Finance)
- Length of overall experience 10+ Years with minimum 5+ Years in IR Management
Functional / Technical Skills
Must to have Skills Excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team. Financial modeling and valuation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.