Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:342 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Investor Relations - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
The job involves managing the investor relations of the company, networking with Analysts, Stock broking houses, Investors, HNIs, Portfolio Managers etc. The job involves meeting with Investors, participating in Conferences, scheduling and closely monitoring investor meetings, interacting with PR and communication strategy for investors, building coverage through Analyst reports. The job also involves preparation of Investor presentations, strategy communication documents, media releases, business planning and modelling, competition tracking and Annual report / other documents.
The Candidate is expected to do the following on an ongoing basis:
- Analyzing operational results, preparing quarterly business reviews, media releases, pre and post quarterly results and presenting the reviews to external and internal stakeholders
- Participating in Investor Conferences
- Communication and PR strategy for the Company
- Anchoring the investor cell, resolving queries and arranging for investor meetings
- Monitoring IR agency work and agenda
- Preparation of quarterly & other relevant materials for communication - Investor presentation, media release, Corporate profile and strategy, Annual report etc.
- Secretarial compliances - SEBI and LODR
- Business modelling
- Interface with cross-functional teams on matters related to external reporting and analyzing and understanding the business drivers
- Maintenance and updating the IR section of the company website and adopting best global IR practices
Skills & Attributes:
- Critical skills - Understanding of financial concepts, Analytical ability and Business acumen
- Networking and Influencing skills
- Good Communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Power point