Director at Workforce Wisdom
Views:186 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Investment Portfolio Counsellor - Wealth Management Firm (15-22 yrs)
A Leading private wealth management firm is seeking to hire the undersaid
Head - Investment Counsellor
- To provide high quality guidance on multiple asset classes to clients
- To take complete ownership of the portfolio
- Monitor portfolio
- Mail recommendations
- Trigger transactions
- Prepare & conduct reviews at agreed upon frequency in the standard template and summarize review points in a mail
- Reply to any portfolio related queries e.g share opinion on 3rd party products
- Effectively pitch the entire product suite e.g. Direct Eq, Real Estate MLDs, Unlisted, AIFs, etc
- Work with WMs to develop and manage new PC-led client relationships.
- Coach WMs on the latest products for effective sales pitch
- Take active part in the internal forums to jointly arrive at house views across asset classes and formulate appropriate investment strategies.
- Suggest new product ideas to Investment Committee and participate in ad-hoc projects as appropriate.
- Continually seek to enhance investment platform in line with evolving market developments including automation initiatives, building process efficiencies and driving changes needed to comply with any regulatory changes
- Extensive communication and stakeholder management internally across front office & investments team and externally with clients & prospects.
- Managing a healthy relationship with AMCs and organize fund manager interactions
- Regular interaction with the product providers for product updates, market feedback, etc. and internally communicate the same
Risk and Control
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Record keeping of various documents, details etc as per internal policies / regulations.