Consultant at Hunt Partners
Views:550 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Investment Banking (15-30 yrs)
The key accountabilities for the Head Investment Banking position are:
- Strategic Leadership & People Management
- Develops the Company's vision/mission and short- and long-term strategy and goals in consultation with respective stakeholders, including the founder.
- Keeps relevant stakeholders and senior management fully informed on the condition of the Company and on all the important factors influencing it.
- Ensure achievement of high-performance standards; provide clear decision making and communication.
- Assure a work environment that recruits, retains, and supports quality staff; Set and demonstrate expected workplace behaviors.
- Origination & Client Relationship
- Identifying opportunities in the Market, new client relationships; making pitches to the client.
- Source and originate deals by leveraging off existing relationships to build a pipeline of transactions
- Lead deals - overlook and ensure successful implementation of transactions by respective product teams.
- Strategizing for raising / restructuring of resources for clients.
- Develop excellent client relationships at the CXO level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process.
- Product Understanding
- Lead all the business verticals and have a good understanding of solutions provided including Private Equity and Corporate Finance advisory (M&A), with a broader knowledge of ECM (IPO, Follow on issuances), Debt Capital Markets, Project & Structured Finance. While the latter will not form a part of the subset of services offered, but will serve to enable high quality dialogues with client and build trust and confidence for future transactions of the former type
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, market innovations, etc., and taking appropriate actions to cater to the same.
- Business Related & Financial Acumen
- Agile; willing to learn to keep themselves abreast of the everchanging landscape.
- Build industry level thematic knowledge pool and formulate client wise engagement strategy
- Ensure compliance with SEBI regulations
- Policies & Processes
- Guide and enable the teams to implement customer delivery strategy by ensuring strict quality of all delivery processes, and to develop specific customer centric products.
- Oversee regulatory compliance across all product offerings to all customers through a consistent and structured process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.