Director at ZodiaAc Executive Personnel Search
Views:398 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Head - Investment Analysis - Commodities/Trading Firm (4-7 yrs)
Job Title / Designation : Head Investment Analyst - USD 500 mn MNC - Mumbai
The Group (About the Group) / The Organization (About the Client) :
Our Client is a Europe based Indian MNC, global leader in Commodities / Trading with a Turnover of over USD 500 mn Plus.
- Expanding rapidly and aggressively in India to address the growing focus on Environment / Pollution Control / Commodities.
- The Group's currently Turnover of USD 500 mn plus targeting to reach USD 1 bn by 2021.
The Assignment :
Reporting to : VP Investment
1. Investment Analysis - Analyse and prepare notes for all identified opportunities; Making of Templates for decision making;
2. Investment Monitoring - Monitor the Value of any investments made.
3. Financing - Research on institutes for funding needs like Banks / Financial Institutions / Government Bodies etc,
4. Industry Research & Market analysis - Various products and industries of the Group
5. Investment Tracker Pipeline : Update and circulate along with agenda before every meeting
6. Weekly Review Meetings - Prepare weekly agenda; Making notes and following up on actionable with respective team members
The Person (Candidate Details) :
A) Experience :
i) Age Around 30 yrs
ii) B.Com + MBA Finance or CA
iii) Should have handled Investment Analysis; Industry Research; Investment Monitoring; Financing etc.
i) Self-driven & Initiative
ii) Strong Communications and People Skills.
iii) Tech Savvy
iv) Ability to work / thrive in an unstructured, dynamic, high growth environment.
Work Experience : 4 yrs To 7 yrs
Job Location : Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.