Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube
Views:3120 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Inventory Management - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it's ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Who can Led new supply chain product launch, enabling much needed elastic supply.
- Built seamless supply chain technology orchestration between end to end logistics partners
- Led highly regulated Gourmet Foods launch building on complaint supply chain (transport & storage) model,
- Overcoming foods product expiry concerns, and building relevant seller and customer return policies.
- A minimum of 8 years- experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.