Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:711 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Head - International Sales - SaaS Startup - North America/US/European Region (7-12 yrs)
Head - Sales - SaaS Startup - Work From Home - US Shift
We have an urgent role with a Startup founded in 2017
In last 18 months Organization has managed to
Grow revenue 600%
Expanded the team 2.5X
Closed pre-series A round of funding of $1Mn
Grown client base 3X, majority being international clients from the US and Canada markets.
Led by a powerful duo of IIM-A and IIT-M graduates
- As the organization grow, we are looking to add a dynamic Head of Sales to our team wholl not only give direction but also lead from the front.
- This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the growing organization and support them in reaching the goal of becoming a $50M company by the end of FY 22-23.
Profile Head of Sales
Role - Full-time
Location Remote - Work from home / anywhere
Work hours Mon to Fri / US Shift
What youll do?
- Providing leadership and supervision to the team Provide leadership over the sales department. Take charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examine growth opportunities, enable sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the departments performance against targets.
- Implementing sales strategies - Delivers an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the departments goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
- The Head of Sales, along with the senior sales management, creates and implements sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPIs for the business.
- Utilize analytics tools and work with the analytics team - Undertake detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of reporting. Identify areas of improvement in sales strategies and with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
- Collaborate with various departments Work closely with various departments for development of plans, strategies, structure, budget, vision, and establishment of goals for the department.
- Forecast new business and trends Monitors and observe the category and makes forecasts, identifying new trends ahead of the curve, hence, offering the business a competitive advantage and keeping it ahead of its competition in the market.
Expectation in Week 1
- Understand business model, how we work and who we serve.
- Familiarize yourself with the different departments and the role they play in delivering exceptional client service.
- Understand current business trends and suggest ways to improve and grow our business.
- Expectation in Month 1
- Learn all about the current set of processes in place
- Take charge of the existing team, set targets and draw projections
- Learn about the sales cycle and implement any suggestions and changes
- Take ownership of a set of leads and work on converting them.
Expectation till Month 3
- Continue working on own set of leads and deliver on targets.
- Expand the team and train them on the sales process, industry, and technology (with the help of the team).
- Get the hires and existing team in the habit of hitting their targets every month.
Expectations till Month 6
- Lead the sales process in getting referrals, repeat requests from existing connections and build it in a process that can be replicated.
- Explore new markets and opportunities to tap
- Handover the referrals, repeat requests process to the team so they can effectively manage accounts.
- Formulate a 3-month forecast for the client leads so the supply side can plan accordingly.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Sales Person in a B2B/SaaS model along with 3+ years of team management experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Prior experience working with global startups and leaders including founders, VPs, at such organizations.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively and develop strong cross-functional relationships, especially with Operations functions.
- Expertise in building a replicable playbook to hire, train, mentor sales managers.
- Skilled in negotiating service agreements and closing deals from the drivers seat.
Must excel at relationship building, relationship selling, and influencing at the C-level.
Whats in it for you?
A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
Performance driven and transparent work culture
Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
If you are exploring opportunities outside your current organization pls share your cv mentioning current and expected package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.