Head - Offline Retail - Comprehensive Ayurvedic Platform - European Market (7-18 yrs)
Head - Offline Retail (European Mkt)| Comprehensive Ayurvedic Platform
Do you have the skills to make a mark in the healthcare industry? Read on for more details.
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As the Head - Offline Retail (European Mkt), you will establish the offline retail business for the brand, take decisions on matters relating to the day to day retail operations, while maintaining and enhancing the brand identity of the company in the European Market.
What you will do:
- Formulating and executing strategies that successfully achieve revenue and profit goals across existing and new product lines consistent with the strategic plan
- Evaluating new and existing sales, marketing efforts,that result in the achievement of high growth of retail expansion into different markets in Europe
- Handling the Distributor Selection and Appointment needs in various locations
- Ensuring Distribution network expansion and penetration, maintaining good business relations with key retailers
- Setting and overseeing execution of day-to-day business priorities in the areas of sales, channel performance, operations, supply chain, risk and retention
- Driving business volume through these channel partners
- Managing Local market visibility and visibility at point of sale
- Delivering on commitment to a best-in-class channel and customer experience
- Overseeing operational functions to deliver product portfolio and channel success
- Maintaining inventory at distributor point
- Manage and facilitate collections from channel partners as per company policy
- Coordinating with various departments, like Operations, IT, Mktg, Finance, etc. to extend seamless onboarding and sales relationship
What you need to have:
- MBA from top B-school with about 8 to 15 years experience in Retail sales, specially in the US markets
- Critical experience in Sales and/ or Retail Operations is a must, Modern Trade required
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy.
- Willing to work afternoon to late night, ideally 1 to 10pm
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting and the influence of operating factors e.g. volume v price
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise
- A collaborative team player concerned with the team success as well as individual performance
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature Personal Attributes
- Self starter high energy levels
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Resourceful, professional credibility with integrity