Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:5334 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:320
Head - International Sales & Marketing - Food (10-17 yrs)
- Responsible for establishing a vision of oversees opportunities, developing strategic plans for exploiting them and achieving sales and profitability targets by leading the team
- To participate in Annual Operating Plan development exercise. Develops/reviews sales & marketing strategic plan and objectives for the International market, drawing from Annual Operating Plan and discussions with International Business team.
- To track and analyze the sales strategies of the competitors internationally market regularly and proactively take critical decisions to retain the brand, mind and market share.
- Monitoring rotation of order schedule and timely dispatches of orders. Studying distributor's stock reports and performance of distributor's sales team.
- Develop techno- commercial business case for entering into new territories/ markets along with requirements for registration and costs involved for these activities.
- Develops and manage sales budgets, and review the internal operating budgets.To develop international pricing strategy for SKUs as per market behavior (studying Duty structure and Channel Margins) viz-a-viz Competitor's brand and pricing in the market.
- To analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
Key Account Management:
- To build fruitful relationships with the customers and ensure their expectations are surpassed by maintaining quality and consistency in delivery.
- To constantly reviews and updates the market strategy by country in a manner that provides a proper level of service aligned with the business strategy
- Handling consumer's/distributor's complaints and taking right course of action to close the complaint with customer's satisfaction
Organization Image Building:
- To attend international conferences and Trade shows, representing the organization in various social and business forums.
- To maintain good industry contacts and increase the visibility and acceptance in the market.
- Peoples Management, To define sales force performance measures and appoint, develop and motivate a highly professional internal team to fulfil overall business unit objectives
- To have periodic discussions with production team regarding production schedule, new product development and timely dispatches of the orders from factory.
- To have periodic discussions with the purchase/stores Team on RM/PM costing and management of inventory for existing as well as new products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.