Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:887 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - International Sales & Marketing - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Job Title : Head - International Business
Function: International Sales & Marketing/ Export.
Role Purpose: Responsible for establishing a vision of oversees opportunities, developing strategic plans for exploiting them and achieving sales and profitability targets by leading the team.
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer.
Location: Corporate office /Lonikand @ Pune
Education: MBA / PGDM (Marketing) from top B. Schools.
Experience (in years): 10 to 12 yrs. experience in FMCG (Food business).
Planning & Marketing :
- To participate in Annual Operating Plan development exercise. Develops/reviews sales & marketing strategic plan and objectives for the International market, drawing from Annual Operating Plan and discussions with International Business team.
- To ensure that overall strategies are translated into specific short term and long-term operational objectives and priorities.
- To plan country/continent/segment/product wise sales targets, new product launches, sales structure and resource requirements, marketing, and sales budget.
- Strategy for new market development through right products identification and distribution channel with proper positioning of brand in the international markets.
- To understand Labeling requirements of each country with business partners and implementing them on labels to comply with local regulations.
- To track and analyze the sales strategies of the competitors internationally market regularly and proactively take critical decisions to retain the brand, mind, and market share.
- Monitoring rotation of order schedule and timely dispatches of orders. Studying distributor's stock reports and performance of distributor's sales team.
- Develop techno- commercial business case for entering into new territories/ markets along with requirements for registration and costs involved for these activities.
- Develops and manage sales budgets and review the internal operating budgets.
- To develop international pricing strategy for SKUs as per market behavior (studying Duty structure and Channel Margins) viz-a-viz Competitor's brand and pricing in the market.
- To analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
Key Account Management :
- To build fruitful relationships with the customers and ensure their expectations are surpassed by maintaining quality and consistency in delivery
- To constantly reviews and updates the market strategy by country in a manner that provides a proper level of service aligned with the business strategy
- Handling consumer's/distributor's complaints and taking right course of action to close the complaint with customer's satisfaction.
Organization Image Building :
- To attend international conferences and Trade shows, representing the organization in various social and business forums. To maintain good industry contacts and increase the visibility and acceptance in the market.
People's Management :
- To define export sales force performance measures and appoint, develop and motivate a highly professional internal team to fulfill overall business unit objectives.
Inter Department Co-ordination :
- To have periodic discussions with production team regarding production schedule, new product development and timely dispatches of the orders from factory.
- To have periodic discussions with the purchase/stores Team on RM/PM costing and management of inventory for existing as well as new products.
- Business Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Quality and Process Orientation
- Customer Orientation
Behavioral Competencies :
- Team management & leadership
- Organizational sensitivity and awareness
- Effective communication
- Strategic thinking