Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:427 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - International Marketing - Cotton (20-30 yrs)
Head International Marketing - Cotton
- Completely responsible for Market/Client identification, Understanding of requirements, timely response, conversion of inquiries to business, successful execution of business.
- Independently do Export Sale of Cotton.
- Should have good influence, command, rapport & relations amongst export cotton yarn customers.
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing products line-up and identify new potential customers within the allocated countries. Preparing monthly data analysis reports.
- Incumbent will be responsible for Export Sales of Indian Cotton to all appropriate markets around the world.
- To expand existing network of customers
- Responsible for all export related administration and follow up of previous transactions,
- Responsible in developing new products in accordance with market trends and customer requirements.
- Expected to travel abroad for developing and maintaining new and existing markets and customers.
- Would be responsible for Sales targets periodically to be met.
- Be a Self Starter, Identify clients and make sale.
- Should have a good knowledge of Buyers/ Companies and their requirements
- Should be Tech Savvy and generate Enquiries leads thru social media like Whatsapp, Linkden, etc
- To work out costing for new Enquiries.
- To update data of enquiries /quotations given
- Provide information about Company products to potential customers
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the Company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Maintaining active and prospective customer data base.
- To resolve the complexities if occurs
Qualification And Experience:
1. Graduate with Degree/Diploma in marketing having 20-25 years relevant experience in export & marketing of Indian Cotton with cotton yarn producing business houses of repute.
2. Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
3. Full Knowledge about the process of Shipment and documentation
4. Knowledge about LC and its clauses.
5. Knowledge of UPCDC Guidelines
6. Good knowledge of MS Office.
7. Good communication skill for follow up both internally as well as externally.
8. Able to organize to answer to variable activity while keeping good relationships. Able to define and manage priorities
9. MIS Report
10. To have knowledge about EPCG Licenses, DGFT, CO etc.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.