Head - International Business - Pharma/Nutraceuticals (15-25 yrs)
Head of International Business (Pharma - Nutraceuticals)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The position will work with the promoters to develop, manage and execute the International Business Development strategy for the Brand. The position will be responsible for setting up the International Business starting with Africa, Middle East & South East Asia and then further expand to US and Europe.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the Leading Nutraceuticals based CRAMS (Contract Research and Manufacturing Services) firm based out of North India. Our client is also backed by one of the leading Global Private Equity Players with the intent of supporting multi-fold organic and inorganic growth of the organisation.
- Identify new business opportunities across International Markets including Africa, Middle East and South East Asia to create a sales pipeline in line with annual target
- Build and Maintain relationships with the new clients in these geographies
- Provide sales projections on monthly basis to the management to establish clear sales visibility for complete financial year on a rolling basis
- Manage complete product cycle including competitor analysis, evaluation of regulatory guidelines, possible entry gateways, launching and positioning of the product
- Liaise with marketing and product teams to ensure brand consistency
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 15-25 years of experience
- Experience of managing Middle East, Africa and South East Asia as International Markets
- Excellent Sales and Business Development skills
- Knowledge of Customer Trends, Local Laws & Regulation of the above mentioned International markets
- Experience of managing Nutraceuticals as a sector (Preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills
An opportunity to build the International Business from scratch for a PE backed Nutraceuticals CRAMS firm is on offer for the right candidate.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Harit Chawla - +91 124 452 5442
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.