Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:499 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - International Business Development - Phama (18-24 yrs)
This position will be responsible for guiding and overseeing the execution of international marketing projects. Individual will help develop, manage and execute global building strategies to ensure products are consistently aligned and relevant to key customers and markets.
This includes increasing the profitability of existing business, In-licensing, Out-licensing and best aligning products to serve global customers. An individual will have exposure & command over Strategic management, product management, sales & distribution.Individual will also be responsible for development and alignment of regional marketing programs within global strategy to drive the products through programs.
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop the vision and strategy within the assigned region.
- Identify and develop strong partnerships with established pharmaceutical companies in the region.
- Lead, mentor and manage external Marketing teams to aid the delivery of set targets.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams regarding the development, analytics, and execution of new marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Contribute to the development of new marketing ideas, designs and processes.
- Specify and document market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Requirements must include enhancements for current customers and considerations for new market verticals.
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product configuration considerations, and positioning.
- Develop and implement company-wide launch and go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze and create business cases for potential partner relationships for the product.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss for the assigned business.
- Manage strategic marketing activities for assigned markets to achieve company goals.