Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1000 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Head - Internal Communication - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
The internal communications lead is responsible for creating and implementing internal/employee communications content and forums which create excitement, drive engagement, align teams and individuals and shape culture across all sites in India and overseas.
This person will also act as the corporate communications business partner to one of the business divisions.
The ability and willingness to be hands-on and work as an individual contributor, as well as a team player, is a must.
- Design and implement internal communications strategies employee campaigns, and targeted programs that advance company business goals
- Act as a business partner and expert advisor regarding internal communications strategies and plans to Executive Committee members and leaders of operating units and enabling function leaders
- Ensure that the company's values, strategic goals, initiatives, events, successes, and challenges are successfully communicated to employees in a relevant and timely manner
- Plan, write, and manage timely, engaging content for a variety of internal communication channels, such as intranet, newsletters, emailers, social channels, townhall meetings, posters and flyers.
- Proactively measure, track and report the progress and impact of communication interventions
- Interact closely with business divisions and enabling functions to curate content and translate ideas into narratives for employees
- Create presentations for organization level events such as townhalls, key employee and leadership events
- Provide communication support to the CEO and Executive Committee members by drafting speeches, scripts, documents, etc.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and delivered in parallel
- Seek and respond to feedback from employees and adjust communication programs and contents accordingly
- Handle the internal communications response to operational incident and crisis situations which affect operations on any company site as well as company reputation.
- Monitor events and developments throughout the organization, make informed decisions on what communication is required
- Uphold the company values and role model leadership behaviors as an ambassador for the company in internal and external interactions
Qualification and competencies
- Masters degree - with more than 10 years of experience in communications
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing). Excellent written communications skills
- An excellent communicator who can successfully build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A team player who can lead projects and strong project management skills
- Employee engagement experience in a multi-country environment
- Experience in implementing campaigns across a range of traditional and on-line media