Head - Internal Audit - NBFC - CA (10-20 yrs)
Head - Internal Audit - NBFC
Roles and Responsibilities :
Reporting to the CEO and Audit Committee you will be responsible for the following :
- Planning and execution of Audits of CSO, HUBs and Branches.
- Ensure compliance of IA guidelines/instructions by CSO/HUB/Branches and all findings are closed by branches.
- Reporting to the Audit committee on the observations made during audit and providing the corrective solutions.
- Preparation of Action taken reports through regular follow up of audit queries with various functions.
- Investigation of frauds and suggestions for plugging the loopholes for prevention in future.
- To analyse and mitigate the risks the company is exposed to due to frauds and act as a fraud prevention and control officer.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- CA with 10+ years work experience with a strong hands on experience in Internal Audit in retail assets classes and branches. Looking for candidates from NBFC/Bank and Housing finance companies with strong internal audit experience at the branch level and retail asset level.
- Conversant with the NHB guidelines and Compliance matters. Exposure to conducting and managing Audits and reporting to Audit committee.