Head - Internal Audit - Insurance - CA (10-12 yrs)
Candidate must be a CA and have worked with global teams, should have changed processes and transformed the audit process.
- Advanced knowledge of internal audit practices and the ability to evaluate internal controls as typically acquired through 8 or more years of audit or relevant business experience, including prior audit management experience.
. Familiar with global audit methodology
- Leads development of the market Audit Plan;
- Oversees the execution of integrated and process audits across the market ensuring scope and schedule are established for projects; oversees operating plan and resource allocation for the department, including prioritization and staff deployment; acts based on changed priorities.
- In partnership with Global Internal Audit leadership, establishes audit plan for the Audit team and manages to plan.
- Communicates individual performance objectives and development plans. Provides ongoing coaching, training, and development to team members.
- Hires and manages individual contributors. Determines and manages staffing strategy and plan consistent with the needs of the department.
- Formulates and executes continuous process and organizational improvement direction and programs that enhance overall effectiveness; proactively seeks ways to improve audit process and department management processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have effective analytical, problem solving, and research skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and audit software packages.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.