Research Associate at Antal International
Views:774 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Head - Internal Audit - FMCG - CA/CS (10-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Minimum Requirements :
- Chartered Accountant (preferably with additional qualification of CS)
- Minimum 10 years in the FMCG/Retail domain or Manufacturing Companies
Reporting To- Managing Director
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.