Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:500 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Internal Audit - BFS (12-18 yrs)
- Prepare and Implement an Annual Internal Audit plan covering all major processes of the Company.
- Prepare an agile Internal Financial Control framework in line with regulatory requirements and Industry standards.
- Develop a team of internal auditors at corporate office and regions responsible to ensure comprehensive audit coverage of the operations of the Company
- Discuss, negotiate scope and engage CA firms for additional audit coverage as per requirement.
- Identify gaps in internal controls and recommend procedures to plug control gaps
- Suggest improvements for bringing process efficiencies
- Review the integrity of all financial and operating information
- Verify existence of all assets of the Company at intervals and their security and quality
- Investigating and reporting on violations of policies, SOPs and Frauds, Revenue Leakages if any.
- Ascertain compliance with statutory rules and regulations
- Ensure regular liaison with all functions and resolution of all audit observations and recommendations, as are feasible
- Prepare and present Audit reports at intervals reflecting the results of Audits and other procedures conducted as above. Review actions taken by functions post audit and report on outcomes, inadequacies as the case maybe
- Work closely with other GRC functions such as Secretarial, Compliance, Risk and Finance to ensure Company remains agile to market and regulatory dynamics constantly improving and strengthening the GRC framework
- Review specific operations, functions or activities or provide other as may be sought by the Board / Management, as appropriate
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Functional Knowledge of financial sector, product offering, SEBI regulations for Securities.
- Familiarity with accounting and auditing standards of ICAI and tax laws
- Analytical mind-set and conversant with financial statements
- Proactive approach, takes initiative and ensures completion of tasks/responsibilities
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills
- Should be able to form independent opinions, provide counsel on validity / legality of transactions
- Should be familiar with software applications (LMS & LOS), financial ERP, Data security, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.