Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:1018 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Internal Audit - BFS (11-12 yrs)
Head - Internal Audit
The role entails leading the internal audit function. Being instrumental in working towards identifying & alleviating risks and inculcating a culture of control and continuous improvements.
Broad Description of Responsibilities :
- Strategize and prepare an internal audit plan
- Execute IA calendar in an appropriate manner & schedule
- Issue IA reports with agreed- upon action plans for implementation to remove highlighted gaps.
- Ensure that follow-up reviews are performed to report on the status of action plans as agreed upon
- Facilitate knowledge management and development and usage of standard Audit Work
- Programs, checklists and tools
- Risk Management function to perform an entity wide risk assessment and its impact on attainment of company / business objectives
- Disseminate the risk factors in preparation of the risk- based internal audit calendar.
- Monitor risk- mitigating action plans as may have been agreed to by the business
- Provide inputs to the Risk Management team on the new risks identified in internal audits conducted across the various locations.
- Facilitate the execution of appropriate fraud risk assessment and reviews
- Managing of 3rd party services for a successful delivery of the projects
- Leading and providing the team members with a platform for professional learning and development and growth within the function / organization.
Education, Skills and Experience desired :
- Professional Degree (CA/MBA/CISA & other equivalents) from Premier Institutions.
- 11-12 years of post-qualification experience with strong focus on Internal Audit functions.
- Experience must include designing and implementing risk- based internal audit programmes.
- Should have experience of and should be leading Internal Audit function in a large corporate with the established practice of corporate governance Or should possess experience from similar domains in Big 4.
- Should have experience of working in a highly dynamic business environment with strong professional insight, ethics & conduct, communication & presentation skills and track record of working with top management and high calibre professionals is desired.
- Creative, analytical, insightful and an able to deal with complex sets of information and data are desired attributes for role holder.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.