Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:653 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Internal Audit - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Head - Internal Audit with a leading International Commercial Bank
- Responsible for managing Internal Audit Function for Indian Branches in an effective and efficient manner to achieve the objectives. Implement RBI guidelines relating to Internal Audit, professional audit principles, process, procedures and general guidelines for the audit of all the departments/units in Indian Branches.
- Ensure Bank's potential risks are minimized, security and control guidelines are strictly adhered to and also to ensure that effective and adequate checks and balances exist in the workflow and processes of all the departments/units. Ensure that RBI requirements are strictly adhered by the departments/units.
- Concurrent Audit Team-Indian Branches
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Banking/Accounting/Economics/Finance.
- Certification in Accounting or Audit CPA / CIA / CA, etc., will be added advantage
- 10+ years of experience in Audit including 5 years in senior position in a leading financial institution. Extensive experience in all banking operations and processes.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.