Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2151 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Internal Audit & Assurance - CA (9-18 yrs)
1. Leads risk assessment jointly with audit partners,by actively engaging with Managing Director of, Group Director- Internal Assurance,Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers of Group companies and Statutory Auditors.
2. Identify risk universe and assess impact and likelihood for financial, business process, reputational and other risks.
3. Oversees and approves audit planning procedures performed by the audit partners. Determines that the objectives and scope of assigned audits are adequate.
4. Reviews and finalizes annual Internal Audit plan based on risk assessment.Ensures audit work is planned in accordance with audit planning procedures defined by Group.
5. Drives and manages interactions with auditee management before, during and after fieldwork, keeping them informed of the scope and objectives of the audit. Ensures that internal audit policies regarding auditee communications are complied with.
6. Manages and reviews the work of all the three audit partners (Big Four and 2nd tier international audit firms) and ensures auditors have adequate access to the right personnel/resources and are accountable for the smooth progress of the audit.
7. Accountable for suggesting detailed investigation in case of critical red flags during audit.
8. Accountable for keeping Group Director- Internal Assurance informed of all the matters which could significantly affect audit objectives, scope, findings and the status of the audit.
9. Presents audit findings to management to ensure recommendations are understood and accepted.Ensures that appropriate systemic solutions to audit recommendations are timely received along with governance plan.
10. Accountable for review, approval and timely release of quality Internal Audit Reports.
11. Monitors that all the Group Companies establish and follow a robust mechanism for timely implementation of internal audit recommendations given in audit reports, regularly reviews and engages with management for timely closure of recommendations and appropriately escalates in case of delay
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.