Recruitment Lead at Addrec Solutions
Views:211 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Interior Design (15-20 yrs)
- Accountable for look and feel and quality of of Non-Aero outlets designs.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence of non-aero brands to Airport Design Guidelines developed at each asset.
Functional competencies :
- Exposure to procurement, tender preparation and managing fit outs.
- Professional experience and training in store design and visual merchandising in various formats such as apparel to food to electronics etc.
- Experience of working with senior management in delivering vision of management.
- Demonstrates collaborative workings and cross functional department coordination in a collaborative way.
- Architect or Interior Designing qualification.
- Overall experience 15-20 years. Experience in retail design, store designing, restaurants and hotel designing. Experience in construction drawings, MEPF design coordination, design management and interface management.
- Expertise in project management.
- Practical knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, BIM, Project scheduling and presentation skills.
- Interior AND Architect AND Design AND Coordination AND (Retail OR Restaurant OR Hotel OR Store)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.