AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:3741 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Insurance Transformation - Master Black Belt Certified - ITeS/BPO (15-17 yrs)
Role : Head - Insurance Transformation
- He/ SHE will be Leading transformation solutions for Insurance account(s) using transformational framework, applicable tools, systems, applications and workflows.
- Needs to Understand and Identify opportunities for significant process and business change transformation for a given set of Insurance account(s).
- Collaborate across a diverse stakeholders at client side and Internal to the organization as well
- Prepare project plan as per the framework and obtain customer and stakeholder's buy in for deployment.
- Execute the plans and lead the projects including resourcing, tools, others and staff the program/project
- Monitor and drive the projects to successful closure as per the project plan.
- Evolve innovative solutions through collaboration that satisfies the business case criteria.
- Bring to bear the latest and industry leading technologies and practices for the supported business and accounts.
- Tailor transformation framework in the context of the project requirements.
- Help in improving transformation capability of the accounts and practice and thought leadership around transformation.
- Ability to stay abreast with market / Industry trends and updates and bring such changes to the practice.
Candidate Specification :
- Preferred from TIER ITeS Industry at leadership band with relevent expertise in Insurance Transformation. MBB certification and handling complex stake holders at International platform is a must
- Exhibit very high end seasoned leadership and client management skills
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- 15+ years of experience in IT / BPO in with at least 10+ year's proven expertise in Transformation.
- Strong technology/ transformation background in emerging automation and business technologies.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Insurance domain having worked with multiple environments, market dynamics, best practices, and industry trends in the insurance domain, having exposure to international practices and business transformational initiatives.
- Good Communication Skills - Both Verbal and Written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.