Recruitment Specialist at The People Ready Staffing
Views:303 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Insurance Domain (12-18 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage third party cross-sell & Insurance corporate agency business framework through alternate channels ( Physical , Contact center , Digital)
- Responsible for generating revenue lines and business P&L by driving commission income & cost heads, directly adding towards the bottom line of the business.
- Complete understanding of Digital journey's to sell Insurance products.
- Perform all regulatory & compliance activities for the vertical, responsible to manage policy frameworks, BPM, audits, IRDAl's corporate agency code of conduct and other regulations.
- Ensure product presence across customer facing channels including POS and digital space such as branch, open market, website, app, WhatsApp, chat-bots, social media platforms.
- Manage multiple partners relationships, products offerings, sourcing channels, planning and executing initiatives like contests, campaigns & promotions.
- Driving initiatives through digitization and automation to constantly achieve operational efficiencies, optimization of manpower and processes.
- Responsible for elaborating business and data insights, market intelligence, portfolio analysis for management and stakeholders.
Ideal Candidate profile:
- 12-15 years of experience in Insurance Domain
- Product development
- Partner management
- Multi channel campaign management
- Knowledge of regulatory comp
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.