Manager at Meritt Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:159 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Instructional Design & Technology (2-5 yrs)
Head Instructional Design & Technology
Key Responsibilities :
- To work closely with COO & Master Trainers for developing and implementing Instructional Designs with SOPS and facilitators guide.
- Lead all instructional design functions with the master Trainers / Trainers.
- Lead the implementation of a set of assessment tools and rubrics for online learning.
- Develop and oversee the use of training templates and other instructional technology artifacts, including those developed as part of content.
- To ensure pedagogical training for online training and training through blended mode.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc)
- Create storyboards for different delivery mediums
- To develop tools for reviews, ratings, feedback, and Quality Audits
- To develop and lead assessment, Grading, and Certification through online assessment
- Perform requirement analysis on customer's/ Learners' requirements
- To design & review instructional content developed for various training product types
- To work closely with internal/external developers for integration of different tools on LMS for an enhanced experience and improved learning outcomes
- Design different training product types, such as ILTs, WBTs, Mobile apps, Job Aids, and QRCs.
- Review team's/ Master Trainers/Trainer's work for relevance and quality.
- Create storyboards for different delivery mediums (ILTs, WBTs, volts, Blended).
- Be involved in project and resource planning
- Lead and train team members to provide end-to-end learning solutions.
Minimum Qualifications :
The ideal candidate will have :
- Skilled in Instructional Design principles and theory, such as Andragogy, Kirkpatrick and Blooms' levels, ADDIE, etc.
- Familiarity with design trends such as Flipped Learning, Design for wearables, big data, social learning, Microlearning, Gamification, etc.
- Must have designed and developed a variety of training and content including blended learning (with an emphasis on exercises, role-plays, activities), e-learning, simulations, games, on-the-job and continuous training and handled international clients
- Must have some visual design (media development) experience and should be able to work with some graphic designing software.
- Should be acquainted with working with LMS and understand basic principles of SCORM packaging
- Ability to work with content publishing tools like Articulate and Captivate will be a bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.