Head - Institutional Sales - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Job Description - Head - Institutional Business
The position would head the Institutional Channel for the QSRs, Airports, Airlines and brand sales in HORECA.
- Deliver Revenue/Volume goals for the Institutional Channel
- Maintain an aggressive pipeline of possible acquisitions and prospects and ensure conversion as per plan.
- Meet profitability objectives for their portfolio of customers.
- Build strong business relationships with all key stake holders customers including buying teams, supply chain, finance and senior management.
- Deploy customer management tools like Scorecards, Joint Business Plans and update the same on a monthly & quarterly basis respectively.
- Develop and deploy joint marketing calendars at strategic customers.
- Constantly seek to expand the portfolio of products at all customers.
- Continuously build and develop the team basis the growth of business.
- Work with Supply Chain to deliver good service levels.
- Facilitate the hygiene of commercial processes - reconciliation, debit note accounting and any other process that would enable the timely payment from customers.
- Ensure Best-in-class execution across all channels.
- Ensure high level of engagement with customers vide Monthly reviews, Joint Business Plan Meetings and facilitating Top to Top Engagement etc.
- Graduate with 8-10 years sales experience in the Food & Beverages Industry with MBA from a reputed university.
- Minimum 3-4 years managing a Institutional Team or a set of large customers as National Key Account Manager in the Food & Beverage or Alco-bev industry.
- Has a good network of contacts among the customers in Institutions/HORECA channel.
- Strong negotiations skills
- The incumbent will need to be proficient in Key Account Management, managing data and leveraging insights to drive the penetration of the brand.
- Entrepreneurial mind set to things done quickly and with minimum support.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationship with senior management at customers.