Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:362 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Institutional Sales - Cement Industry (15-20 yrs)
Overview of the Role:
He should build equity with Cement company top bosses (CEO/MD) to the extent to become first preferred choice. Here product is Refuse-derived fuel.
- Develop and implement Sales strategies that will maximise revenue and exceed corporate set goals for the business.
- Establish clear Sales objective for each team members.
- Continually monitor and track corporate/institutional sales performance and meet financial targets.
- Develop weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department's performance against targets.
- Oversee and ensure the constant training and management of Sales team to ensure the consistent achievement of business objectives.
- Review Institutional Sales Unit expense and come up with recommendations on improvement.
- Plan and conduct sales activities to match budgets and sales targets as articulated by the Company's Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.