Head - Institutional Sales - Automobile/Manufacturing Firm (6-15 yrs)
Job Description - Institutional Sales
- Identify & acquire Institutional Clients across multiple industries which will suit the use case of electric Commercial Vehicles.
- Developing strategic partnerships with clients for long term supply contracts.
- Achieving Monthly Volume & Market Share in-line with the organizational goals
- Lead a team of skillful members to nurture all accounts.
- Finalizing & deploying business plan in line to network expansion strategy.
- Gather business intelligence and implement industry best practices.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client requirements are fulfilled & maintaining sales conversion ratio as per set targets.
- Managing the complete enquiry management system with regular reviews & interventions.
- Tying up with Government bodies to provide offerings under special schemes.
- Build customer database for the region and create brand awareness.
Skills required :
- Hunter, go-getter; Self-driven towards targets
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport across various stakeholders
- Time management and planning skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.