Head - Institution Business - FMCG/Retail (17-24 yrs)
We are looking for a senior candidate with experience with proven expertise in B2B businesses and Dealer management at a senior management level.
Location : Mumbai.
1. Develop the B2B vertical of the business.
2. Analyse competition and set initiatives in place to win in the market.
3. Develop a granular strategy execution plan and monitor the same to drive results on the relevant business objectives.
4. Manage the portfolio of channels traditional as well as online, Direct as well as through Dealer partners to deliver the desired, customer connect, sales and profitability objectives.
5. Manage the optimal level of sales funnel to deliver the business objectives,
6. Formulate sales policy (pricing policy, channel strategy, trade discounts & incentives, etc).
7. Manage the sales forecasting process that feeds the supply management function.
8. Drive strategic initiatives like TOC, TPM and TQM for delivering operational excellence.
9. Responsible for product management , Identify gaps in the product portfolio and take data-based decisions (including sourcing of traded products) to address the same, as required by the strategic plan.
10. Map the large accounts in the market and their business potential.
11. Lead the innovation and improvement process for project execution and an all-round outstanding experience of the brand.
12. Develop and institutionalise the ongoing measurement of customer satisfaction / advocacy (both online and offline) so that it provides a feedback to improve customer experience re-design.
13. Develop an insight-led brand strategy and secure buy-in for key choices in the brand strategy, especially choice of consumer and guide rails for brand expression and communications,
14. Understand and ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
15. Build strong relationships with external stakeholders such as government & regulatory bodies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.