Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:377 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Head - Inside Sales & Lead Generation (10-18 yrs)
- Work with CGO to define the strategy for the team and KRA/KPIs for the team members.
- Lead and coach the Demand Gen/Lead Gen team members for success.
- Solicit new opportunities via email, social, telephone, networking, events and other lead sources.
- Research prospective clients by spotting and uncovering trends through blogs, campaigns, articles, and other creative marketing channels.
- Produce a steady stream of leads for our Sales VPs utilizing email, phone, social media, and other channels and effectively communicating our value proposition (were counting on your creativity!)
- Successfully set introductory appointments by phone/ email with qualified prospect and internal Sales VPs.
- Build extensive prospect profiles which include info on social media presence, company contacts, brand strategy, industry trends, and any campaigns that brands may be running
- Locate new Payer, Provider and DME, Lab, Supply/Device manufacturer prospects having needs in Contact center, Claims, PDM, PI, UM, RCMS, Technology and consulting
- Assess interest level in partner support requirements and qualify as decision maker
- Document each customer contact and appointment made in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate all leads found with Sales execs could be removed
- Work with marketing in conducting the necessary research to locate the proper contacts within each targeted account via Google, MMIT, Definitive, Zoom, Linked In, Company Websites, Conferences, etc.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Email, cold call, direct email, InMail, and perform other lead generation activities via social channels
- Schedule appointments in Outlook for company's Sales team
- Prior to each scheduled appointment, email the designated Sales exec with an overview of who their call is with, contact details, the interest level of the contact, source of the lead, any information the prospect shared during the lead generation process about their current operations or situation, RFP activities coming up, etc.
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, and other personal information
- Maintain sales quotas, targets and activity level as determined by management
- Work with marketing & sales to provide the necessary company introductory information for each prospective client type.
This could be a great role for you if:
- You're resourceful and creative with a keen capacity to regularly identify new ways of reaching prospects
- You're comfortable making cold calls and scheduling meetings with prospective clients
- Your writing is professional and high quality with a keen eye for detail
- You pride yourself on being self-motivated, enthusiastic, and persuasive
- You are a polished communicator and are ready to hone your pitch starting day one
- You're results-driven with a strong determination to always meet your monthly goals
- You have experience mentoring and coaching other team members for success.
- You have 10-12 years of experience as a Sales Assistant, Lead Generation or in Direct Sales
- You have direct experience with Salesforce
- Experience working in a BPO sales environment at a healthcare company is a strong plus
- You must be willing to travel to El Paso, TX (10-20% travel) to work with your team members in this remote role.