Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:127 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Inside Sales - IT Software - North America Market (7-12 yrs)
Head - Inside Sales IT Software - North America Market
Job Description :
- Our client is into Digital Transformation and leader in E signature Industry
- We are seeking an energetic Inside Sales Executives to lead the North America Inside Sales Executives. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. Executives are a specialized group of individuals always on the hunt for high-value opportunities
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to think logically, react to data, and constantly evolve the team members, the processes, and focus to ensure that we are reaching out to the appropriate target market with the right messaging at all times through a well-trained team.
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of the executives.
- Assist in recruitment of and coach the team to ensure superior performance
- Always keep track of the performance indicators, feedback the same to the team and to the management to help the team (and each individual) achieve consistently better results
- Built a reasonable level of knowledge around the offerings that the team is responsible for to act as a first line of support.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to evolve the positioning and draft messaging and positioning strategies to promote lead generation.
- Work with marketing to evaluate data providers to build and refine prospect lists and to develop and refine customer profiles and buyer personas.
- Minimum of 7-12 years of experience working and succeeding within target-driven business/sales development representative teams for providers of B2B enterprise software solutions.
- Being able to motivate and relate to individual team members to help achieve team, department, and organizational goals.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and targets
- Proven track record of building and maturing outbound sales teams in the technology sector
- Capacity and willingness to focus on goals first and work outside typical job description parameters towards achieving the end goals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and strong time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
- Strong judgment with good level of maturity so as to be a good team player.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited University
- Preferably, experience with reputed, scaled, enterprise software companies that have achieved scale in North America.