Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:378 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Inside Sales - EdTech Call Centre (12-25 yrs)
Our client is a large Education and Education Technology organization. They have been in business for more than a decade and are growing rapidly in the space of education technology now.
They are looking to hire a Head of Inside Sales to manage the entire Inside sales process for the BU. This team has more than 200 inside sales professionals.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Head the Inside Sales Strategy for the org
- Provide effective, consistent leadership to the unit
- Conduct periodic reviews to achieve revenue targets
- Lead and define the Inside Sales process with SMART KPIs
- Grow the team significantly in the coming year ensuring that the company meets its targets
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross selling, pipeline development
- Tracking and Managing Deliveries as per pre-defined markers
- Managing stakeholder communication
To qualify for this position you should:
- 12+ years of experience in sales
- 3+ years of leading a large Inside Sales team with >200cr INR Top Line
- Have excellent experience of Services Sales thru Call centers / Inside sales teams
- Have ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics and improve performance via analytics
- Preferably have experience in FinTech, Cards, EdTech, Insurance or similar services domains
- Have a mature outlook and experience of leading large, complex projects
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- Your application will be managed with strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone without your express permission.
- Do let your friends know about these positions too and ask them to send their resumes to us.
- We will not be able to name the client offhand - till your profile is shortlisted by our team
Zend Consulting Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.